One thought on “Signs of Spring

1. May 3, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Pretty flowers. My tulips and daffodils are finally starting to bloom, two weeks later than usual. Isn’t it wonderful to finally see spring flowers? This winter was dreadfully long.

• May 3, 2014 at 8:08 pm

My tulips and daffodils have just come through and usually have one or two for Mother’s Day. I’d say it’s at least two weeks behind here as well.

2. May 3, 2014 at 8:33 pm

You must be somewhere in Canada or the North East US that had that terrible winter. Glad to see signs of spring are on their way. Nice shot and how lucky was it to catch that bee.
    Thanks so much for the visit and follow over at CTB 😀 too.

• May 3, 2014 at 8:36 pm

I’m on Grand Manan Island in New Brunswick. 🙂

• May 3, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I am from Ontario (but currently in Shanghai). My parents are from the East coast -NS. It was a terrible winter for you all. My Aunt in NS was saying in April they had 50cm of snow! That is crazy!!! Glad I missed this winter 😉
        Nice to ‘meet’ you. Thanks for stopping by again.

3. May 3, 2014 at 9:12 pm

Beautiful pictures! I like taking pictures of flowers too. I like the mosaic gallery.:)

4. May 4, 2014 at 1:24 am

I have an affinity for flowers. Very nice photo. And yes, Spring is making an appearance but also playing a game of hide and go seek

5. May 4, 2014 at 10:30 am

Hurrah for spring! It’s been late coming to the Chicago area, too. But it’s finally here and I love it. Lovely photos and I hope spring reaches you soon!

janet

6. May 4, 2014 at 10:36 am

Great photos bonnie. One can use these for backgrounds. 🙂

7. May 4, 2014 at 12:28 pm

Beautiful photos, love the bumble bee too