I Have a Problem

A few weeks ago I was traveling for work.

I was lonely and tired and aimlessly surfing the internet when I saw it: a link I couldn’t resist clicking.

I knew I shouldn’t, but I couldn’t help it.

I’d always wanted to try it.

I couldn’t help it; I was weak.

It felt so good at the time.

The excitement, the wonder of the unknown. But inevitably, there was regret.

It arrived in the mail today.

A grey, non-descript package.

My Madelinetosh grab bags (Pashmina and Tosh Vintage).

IMG_5913

They’re so pretty.

IMG_5915

It’s official: I have a problem.

One thought on “I Have a Problem

1. Lee
    November 4, 2014 at 7:25 pm

I can totally understand your ‘problem’! It’s so easy to spend money with the click of a button! Enjoy that beautiful package!

2. November 4, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Such lovely colors! I didn’t know grab bags existed but now I must search 😊

• November 4, 2014 at 7:35 pm

They came from Webs. I’ve looked at them a few times but this time the temptation was too great.

3. November 4, 2014 at 8:50 pm

I don’t see buying yarn as a “problem” : )

4. Snoskred
    November 4, 2014 at 11:29 pm

Hey there, I found you via the NaBloPoMo blogroll.

On the scale of problems one could have I think this is probably a good one. 🙂 I just have a caffeine problem, I’m cool with it, that is my last vice left and I think I will like to keep it, long term. We’re talking one cup a day which is pretty mild, I guess.

As part of NaBloPoMo I try to comment on as many participating blogs as I can, and I some of the add participating blogs to my feed reader.

So I’m just dropping by to let you know I’ve added your blog to my feedreader, I’m reading you loud and clear, I have a link up going at my place so my readers can find participating blogs which you are more than welcome to add your blog link to.

Looking forward to seeing your posts, and you’ll likely see me drop by again during November.

Happy NaBloPoMo to you!
    Snoskred

• November 5, 2014 at 7:40 am

Thanks! That’s a lot of work to visit all those blogs – kudos to you.

PS I’m not really upset about my yarn “problem”; the storage issue is a bit more concerning at this point. 🙂

5. Tiffany J.
    November 5, 2014 at 11:16 pm

I disagree!! You don’t have a problem – you have a bag of absolutely beautiful yarn. Those colors!! What are you planning to make with them?

• November 6, 2014 at 11:01 am

🙂 I haven’t decided. I sense a lot of time searching Ravelry in my future.

6. November 8, 2014 at 12:42 pm

What a fun problem to have 🙂 And for some Madeline Tosh? I am sure I would have succumbed to the temptation as well if only I’d seen it!! I’m looking forward to seeing what those skeins will become!

7. November 8, 2014 at 6:34 pm

Oh my, I managed to resist but seeing your beautiful bounty I kind of regret it. Gorgeous colors.