Triumph

I started doing a scrapbook for my parents for Christmas several years ago. I compile pictures of the family and put them together in one place. Every year I swear I’m going to work on it throughout the year. Every year it’s the last minute and I’m finishing. Tonight, it’s done … except for the uploading for printing.

IMG_6197.JPG

One thought on “Triumph

1. November 28, 2014 at 12:44 am

Big Congrats! I wouldn’t even know where to begin. I have no computer know-how. Now you can get stressed out with other things during the Christmas season! Lol!

• November 28, 2014 at 7:40 am

LOL – I keep trying not to be stressed, but I work better with a deadline looming.

• December 1, 2014 at 1:09 am

I think I do, too. That’s why most of my posts were done so close to midnight!

2. November 28, 2014 at 1:38 am

That is an excellent idea: so easy for digital pictures to get “lost.”

• November 28, 2014 at 8:21 am

Thanks; that’s why I started. My parents weren’t taking as many pictures so I collect from a variety of people. It’s turned into a nice record of what we did during a given year (and what year it happened in.)

3. December 1, 2014 at 7:27 pm

My SIL uses Photobucket or another site to make the family a calendar every year with pictures of the kids. The January pictures were taken the previous January, etc. We all love those calendars; it’s so fun to see the kids grow throughout the year!

w