One thought on “Wooly Warmth

1. December 31, 2014 at 7:50 pm

Nice! Now I need to get on the ball! I’m still on row 2of my hubby’s washcloth, and his birthday is next week. It was supposed to be for his last birthday. But this year is different! No looking back. Thanks for the inspiration. They’re beautiful!

2. January 1, 2015 at 11:36 am

Hi! I came across your blog during my lunch break & was unable to comment or add you for some reason.
    Love your blog! Also have to admit I’m a little jealous of your sock project! Love the colors! I’m on my very first pair of knit socks..have no idea what I’m doing & not really loving them so far 😉

• January 1, 2015 at 12:04 pm

Thanks so much! Socks are my go-to project (though I have to admit I struggled with my first pair and didn’t go back to socks for more than a year). Good luck with your socks; I’m anxious to hear about your progress!

3. January 1, 2015 at 12:00 pm

Good Job!

4. Den
    January 1, 2015 at 4:58 pm

They’re lovely! I love the colors and Knit Picks is always a good choice. 🙂

5. January 7, 2015 at 3:53 pm

Oh my, this is just loooovely eye-candy! Is this yarn fingering-weight or sock yarn?? It looks a little thicker. Also, the pattern is sooo pretty! I love the classic color changes in the heel, toe, and cuff! This is quite a project, bravo for getting it done!
    Also, are these socks already blocked or before blocking (if you even block)? Just trying to get an idea of how socks should look freshly knit!

Thanks! Great blog!

6. January 7, 2015 at 6:29 pm

Thanks! I wanted the socks to look the same but different, so I tried to change up the stripes at the top. The yarn is fingering weight (Stroll from Knit Picks). I don’t block my socks; they are fresh off the needles. 🙂

• January 8, 2015 at 1:42 pm

Sooo awesome. 🙂 Does pattern happen to be on ravelry by any chance?? (or somewhere else I can find it?)

• January 8, 2015 at 8:40 pm

It’s just a pattern that’s evolved over the years of knitting socks for my nieces and nephews. Sort of a combination of a couple with some modifications thrown in. What size are you thinking of making?

w