Last weekend I went on a road trip to Boston. Since I was mostly going to be in the passenger seat, I had really good intentions of documenting my knitting on the trip by road signs. I’ve seen others do this and thought it was really cool. Things I learned on this trip:
- It’s really hard to take clear pictures in a moving vehicle.
- It’s even harder if you are in the passing lane.
- You have to stop knitting significantly before the sign.
- This is even more challenging early in the morning on your first cup of coffee.
- I’m really not cool enough to attempt this. (To be fair, I kind of knew that before the trip.)
So, without further ado, here is my attempt at my trip in yarn: